- porn site: are you over the age of eighteen?
- fifteen year old: ...umm... yes *clicks yes*
- porn site:
- fifteen year old:
- cop: *bust down the door* PUT THE PORN DOWN
- fifteen year old: *starts crying*
- cop: *pistol whips the fifteen year old* BUSTY ASIAN BABES? NOT ON MY WATCH
To be honest, I don’t listen to rap for deep meaning. I mean most shit is yo, I smoke a ton of weed. Or yo, I used to, or still am selling dope. Fuck with me. And that is what Wiz and Pusha T rap about a lot of the time. And I honestly, don’t really care. If the song sounds good, has good production, and the rapper can carry a beat, I can like it. As long as the lyrics aren’t crazily stupid, I don’t really care. I mean, yeah, songs about weed get boring and it’s the reason why I love Kanye so much. His tone, from album to album changes, and I love that.
So yeah. Rappers need to diversify their subject matter, but if not, it’s still cool.
I’ll keep it to a list of five for each decade. No specific order, though.
- Rhymes Like Dimes - MF Doom
- Ain’t No Fun - Snoop Dogg
- Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthin Ta F’ Wit - Wu Tang Clan
- Keep Ya Head Up - 2Pac
- Summertime in the LBC - The Dove Shack
- Family Business - Kanye West
- Chinese New Year - Clipse
- Church - Outkast
- Izzo - Jay Z
- Lady Brown - Nujabes